Walrus Audio Jupiter
- The Jupiter V2 has some new updates making it an even more essential fuzz to any player's signal chain.
• Increase of gain on tap.
• Adjusted volume control making it easier to dial in unity gain.
• Altered tone control for improved high frequency response.
• Added gate control via internal trim pot to tame noise, or to achieve the spatty "dying battery" tones.
• Killer new artwork and a new coal sparkle powder coat on the enclosure.
• Brushed Aluminum knobs
The Jupiter is a true bypass fuzz pedal inspired by the desire for gritty, thick and loud fuzz. Fuzz pedals tend to emphasize specific frequency ranges, which is both a positive and negative attribute. The Jupiter’s controls allow you the ability to dial in the right amount of fuzz with the right tonal quality to either stand out in the mix, or ride it out with the drums and rhythm. It includes a Mode switch that changes between three different clipping diode arrangements, providing more options and combinations of fuzz and tone and a Bass cut toggle switch for dialing in low end.