Regular price $1,479.00
About two years ago the famous Wolf guitar sold at auction for over $1.9 million. We’ve had many people asking us to make a tribute model and we’ve decided to do so – at a substantially lower price!!! You can read about the auction, and you can get some very detailed information on the design and build of the original.
Our Wolf Guitar pays tribute to the original in almost every detail - including coil taps and effects loop. It has been manufactured in our top Korean factory and has a true neck-thru design, not a bolt-on or set neck. You will NOT be disappointed in the quality.
- COLOR: Natural
- BODY: Walnut Middle, Maple and Walnut Top and Back, Poly finish
- NECK: Neck Thru, Basic C Shape, Maple and Walnut, dual truss rod
- FINGERBOARD: Ebony, 5 Ply Binding, Pearloid inlays
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5"
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16 "
Neck: 'Valco Custom HS2 MOD': 43AWG / 14.9k / Alnico V double bobbin Middle: 'Valco Custom Super2 MOD': 42AWG / 8.2k / Ceramic 4 Conductor Bridge: 'Valco Custom Super2 MOD': 42AWG / 8.6k / Ceramic 4 Conductor
- CONTROLS: OBEL Effects Loop, Switchcraft Jacks, 1 Volume, 2 Tone, 5-Way
- HARDWARE: Gotoh Nickel/Chrome
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Built-in Transwarp Drive Preamp (Gain) with 9V Batt.